Bangkok Insurance is determined to make contribution to Thai society.
The Company has established policy to promote and support charitable activities.
Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility
1. Create awareness among the Company’s management and employees at all levels so that everyone is fully aware of the significance of activities that benefit society and realizes it is one’s duty to take part in these activities of the Company.
2. Support social activities to assist the underprivileged and those suffering from natural disasters. Also to preserve Thai historical artifacts and artworks that are integral to the nation’s heritage.
3. Allocate budgets to ensure constant support for social activities.
4. Promote education for the underprivileged through giving priority to fields of study in which Thailand is lacking so as to develop a pool of talent that can serve as a significant driving force for the country’s development.
5. Campaign for networking to encourage cooperation from many other agencies in helping to fulfill the Company’s different projects, as well as to be able to extensively expand assistance in carrying out activities, thus giving the scope to cover all remote areas of the country.
2014 Bangkokinsurance.com Thailand Web Stat