Bangkok Insurance provides coverage for ships against unforeseen damages including ship collisions, crashing into rocks, fire, lightning, etc.
We cover all damages to any part of the ship, whether the ship is made of steel or other kinds of material. The coverage can be divided into:
1. The hull is the ship’s structure, made of wood, steel, or other kind of materials. It also includes equipment such as tackles, tools, parcels, luggage, small ships on board, cranes, wheels, etc.
2. Machinery includes power generator parts for sailing, lighting, and air conditioning such as boiler, large machinery, cooler, generator, and other relevant machines.
These damages are covered in the insurance agreement, coverage conditions, and exceptions indicated in the insurance policy.
Access Bangkok Insurance’s services
via LINE application anytime and anywhere
• Check policy information
• Notify a motor claim
• The 24-hour auto assistance service
• List of qualified garages and dealers’ repair centers
• List of Bangkok Insurance’s branches and service centers
• Live Chat
2014 Bangkokinsurance.com Thailand Web Stat